lundi 29 septembre 2014

Team Pay Attention Need Help Kindly Answer

Hi team i need help n some question regarding ATF Jtag...



I Hope I Get Reply Soon With All My Question Ans...



* How To Backup Lumia Handset Imei N All Data (Security Area) Possible Or Not



* Erase Option Missing On ATF JTAG



*How can i make my own AFP Format Files i m having some phones in hand n some phones official ffu files By Microsoft



*After erase Imei Kept Or loss??...Any Way to protect



*Kindly Add Search option On Update Dashboard so i can search for which file i need to be download



*Kindly Add Read Option



*What is use of emmc files





i m having 1 lumia 520 in hand when i start it it show error



Unable to find a bootable option. press any key to shutdown



I Write Big Boot File Then also Not Solve how to solve this issue......





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://ift.tt/1wRHgli

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire