samedi 28 juin 2014

htc desire hang on hboot

Hi every body, Please help on my problem, I have htc desire hang on logo



details are:



bravo pvt4 ship s-on

hboot-0.93.0001

microp-051d

touch panel-synt0101

radio-05.11.05.27

aug 10 2010.17:52:18



first please don't tell me search buton because I know it and I used it for 3 days on this forum, google, xda...



I tried to change s-on to s-off but the phone is in hang statut, I used xtc clip but when try to flash diag it gives error timeout.... I repaired boot and imei with riffbox but still s-on finaly I wrot HTC_Desire_Full512Mb_HongKong_Alive. bin by riff box it gives some error during flash I ignored them, after flash complet the fone is dead, I repaired again boot , the phone now is hang on hboot with above details, and allways s-on



so please help me how to know the original carrier? or haf to change s-on to soff with riffbox if possible????



please help me





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://ift.tt/1msN0KO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire