vendredi 26 septembre 2014

iPhone 5 U3 IC / R20

I have a problem.



1) I received an iPhone 5 which lost these 3 chips



Q3, U3, and DZ101_RF









2) I reballed all of the components succesfully. I used 500 degree celcius

heat, and low air.

However when I put the phone together the HOME BUTTON WAS NOT

WORKING. But the power button was working fine.







I also replaced R20 and R22 with resistors from an iPhone 4S

I did not loose any pads.







I have also put the board in a phone that is fully functional

home button still does not work.



QUESTIONS



1) CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY THE HOME BUTTON IS NOT WORKING:mad:

CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY THE HOME BUTTON IS NOT WORKING:mad:





2) Also what Multimeter can I use to test tiny resistors like R20 ?





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://ift.tt/Ylfxxv

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire