mardi 30 décembre 2014

Nokia X dead while surfing web

Hi advance team,



Got this nokia X dead condition I just activated Jtag on my ATF a while ago and this is my first phone. What I want to know how do I go about Fixing this phone.



This is what I got after searching in the ATF section



1) Its NOT a V2 phone



2) I have downloaded File:NOKIA_X_RM-980_FULL_BOOT_1.2.4.3.afp



3) how do I connect the phone (I dont own a doplhine Clip from smart GSM) need to know the TP to connect this phone if it has any.



4) Incase I am able to connect how do I flash the Boot file and have I downloaded the correct boot file.



Plz if any one has done Nokia X Rm-980 plz confirm all the above question.



thanks in advance



frenzy





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f609/nokia-x-dead-while-surfing-web-1898195/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire