samedi 30 novembre 2013

MTK6589 N9599 Android 4.2 Roaming issue

Hi all I have just got my hands on a MTK6589 STAR NOTE II N9599 Android 4.2 and this is the first time I have used an Android phone since leaving my Blackberry Z10, everything seems to be fine other than a few small software issues but for the life of me I cannot seem to connect normally to my UK Orange/EE network without having to be shown as "Roaming", this is causing me several issues like not being able to use GPS whilst Roaming and every time I want to send a text message it warns me I am about to use Roaming to send the message and could incur extra charges?

I have a pay monthly contract sim with Orange/EE and my signal is strong upto 5 bars and I get the H+ icon and R (for roaming), if I turn off the Data Setting under Roaming I cannot use any Data at all unless connected to WiFi and I have sent the settings from EE and Orange but still no change and im based in the UK and Do Not go abroad with my phone and Do Not have Roaming set up on my pay monthly plan either?

All I want to do is use this phone without any Roaming as a normal large screen phone with data access and normal phone functions like SMS, CALLS, MMS, GPS etc but as above the Roaming issue is stopping/causing issues with certain functions within Apps.



Any help is greatly appreciated :D





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f781/mtk6589-n9599-android-4-2-roaming-issue-1746177/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire