lundi 30 décembre 2013

Beware of Dilon Amar .. RIPEZ...do not buy from him any items...

Hi...I bought from RIPEZ...3 iphones...1 5s y 2 iphone 5 (900us)...all of them supossed to be factory Unlocked...

Only the 5s was unlocked...the other 2 were At&T locked, he kept telling me that the phones were unlocked...so he sent me 3 x sim with the phones...when I unlocked the 5 with the xsims..one of them was ICloud locked...so i messaged him via whatsapp to refund my money for the iphone 5 icloud locked...he acting up that i got to send him back the phone so he can check it to refund me...



here the pic of the phone unlocked with the xsim...





called the owner...that phone was stolen...



so i want my refund...then ill send the phone back...i don't trust him to send the phone first cause he is a liar...when i get my refund...ill send the phone back...





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/beware-dilon-amar-ripez-do-not-buy-him-any-items-1759724/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire