lundi 30 décembre 2013

iPhone 4S R-SIM MINI Activation Required

Today I got the R-SIM 8 cards but I am unable to unlock my iPhone with it. When I put it into an activated iPhone 4S (I activated it using Gevey universal activation card) the black backgrounded setting menu does not show up but activation request appears instead. When I unplug the SIM tray it disappears immediately. I have two iPhones 4S (Verizon US and Softbank Japan). It does not work in neither of them. When I go into settings-Phone fast after plugging the R-SIM in, "SIM applications" is not shown there. With my R-SIM 8 it did the same with the activation request but when I set it fast before the activation requirement appeared, after the restart it worked well.



I suppose if the R-SIM was set to the right carrier it would work all right but I have no iPhone to set it in as it requires the activation. When I put it into my iPhone 5 unlocked it shows "no sim". When I restart the iPhone with the R-SIM MINI inside, it shows invalid SIM after booting again.



Does anyone happen to know where the problem might be and how to solute it?





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f819/iphone-4s-r-sim-mini-activation-required-1759728/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire