lundi 30 décembre 2013

Questions about Z3X

Hi, I'm new on this forum and I've some questions.

First of all I'm french (and I've a bad english) and maybe I don't find the good place to have my answers ^^.



So, somebody sold me a Galaxy S3 LTE (I9305) and he blacklisted it one week after ..

I searched lot of solution and I found some informations about Z3X-Box.



So, with the box can I change the IMEI ?

And when I search Z3X seller they write "The Latest Original Z3X Box for Samsung flash&unlock& repair with 30 cables set".

Latest ? The box change or just the software ? If I buy a box, it will works with the future Samsung smartphones or not ?

And "30 cables" ? Why 30 ? Just a Samsung cable, a LG cable and a micro usb are not good ?



Thanks for your help !





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/questions-about-z3x-1759716/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire