mercredi 18 décembre 2013

3GS only apple logo but detected

Let me tell the whole story behind this phone so you can help me determine where the problem lies.



I got two boards from someone that tell me that one was only booting to a white screen, so OK I did a deep cleaning with electronic contact cleaner and applied soft medium hot air to all the board on both sides of it, test and voila it shows image and boot to iOS :).



I did a restore to 4.1 and installed ipad baseband, downgraded, create signed custom fw of 5.1.1 and installed it in pwned dfu all ok, unlock it with ultrasn0w and all good until this. I was very happy with this board recovered so decided to test the other; pulled out the fixed and putted the other (wich problem was not syncing and charging on) after a couple of trials I decided that this was not going to be solved so easy so take it out and put the "good" one again on the phone... it worked fine.



I decided to put some photos and apps on the phone, did it with iTools and all good but when I was finishing and leaving it frozed so I did a forced turn off (home and power 10 secs) after that it came out that only stays with apple logo on screen but its detected by itunes, itools, redsnow, etc. Imei, baseband version all its there.



It restores fine with all tools but the problem persists no matter what method I choose for restoring the iOS. Im very sure that the problem is in the board itself but cannot figure it out where or what component its causing it; already tried disconnecting al non essentials flexes i.e. Power, antennas, sensors, and nothing same problem.



Last thing i tried was putting a know working board on the phone assembly and it works just fine so its clear that the problem is the board. But what ICs to check now?





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f852/3gs-only-apple-logo-but-detected-1753704/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire