mardi 3 décembre 2013

Basic help needed with Xperia handsets

Hello,

I would really appreciate a simple guide on how to connect an Xperia E C1505 to Setool. So far I have been unable to get Setool to see that there is a handset attached. When I press Identify and then try and attach a handset nothing happens. I think that I may not have the correct drivers or possibly they are conflicting with ADB drivers from other Sony, LG Samsung and HTC drivers that may be on my PC.

I really need a step by step guide, even down to the obvious "do you put the usb cable of the handset straight into Setool or the pc usb slot".

Many thanks in advance





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f473/basic-help-needed-xperia-handsets-1747422/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire