mardi 24 décembre 2013

CDMAWS password

So, thanks for checking out my ad!



Here's my story, since the customer support team never responds:



I own a cell phone company here in Athens GA, and purchased the paid version for my flashing needs. Now the laptop that the software is on is on is last legs and i would like to transfer the license to my new laptop. Unfortunately, the email address i used was deactivated by an old employee (He was fired and changed the password/primary/etc). I have no way of getting into email. Thus, I made a new email, purchased a new laptop, etc and want to use the remainder of my license on this computer.



I have the license name, old email, hardware id, but can't seem to find/remember the password.



Anyone able to direct me in the right direction?



Thanks in advance





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f770/cdmaws-password-1756352/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire