vendredi 20 décembre 2013

G600 not found

I couldn't find a solution for this old phone.



I'm getting timeouts on the G600 when I try to read or to write it.

Also can't read info from the phone, always get a timeout.



I already tried the following things:

-Used the E210 and the J750 cable without results.

(also ordered cables from different suppliers)

-Different OS; Windows 8.1 x64 and a Windows XP x86

-Changed the Com port speed



So maybe it's the settings of my COM port or in the Z3X Tool?

Com Port:

Bits per Second: 92160

Data bits: 8

Pairty: None

Stop Bits: 1

Flow control: none



In the Software I used the correct speed and Com port, do I need to set some other settings in the "other settings" tab?



Log:

Selected model: G600

Selected com port: COM8

Selected speed port: 921600

Please, connect phone and press shortly power button

Timeout

Send loaders - fail

Elapsed time: 32 second, sw ver: 3.5.0040





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f453/g600-not-found-1754277/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire