mardi 17 décembre 2013

Huawei Ascend G300 Alternative?

Hello,



I used to have the G300 but dropped it in water so that was the end of that. It was my favourite ever phone as it was so cheap (£80 GBP) and yet could still do everything (just a bit slow, I didn't care about that) and I thought the build and the screen quality were amazing for the price. So now I can't find it for sale anywhere here in the UK anymore I was wondering if people have any recommendations for a replacement for this phone that will be of comparable price and value, doesn't have to be Huawei, any brand, even more obscure Chinese builds I don't mind as long as people have experience with them and can recommend them, although many Chinese phones are rubbish I would imaging that the Huawei G300 isn't the only great Chinese phone in that price range? I know the Y300 is around £100 now here in the UK but I've heard it's definitely not as good as the G300 and the firmware has problems.



Please recommend models! Thanks!





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f810/huawei-ascend-g300-alternative-1753218/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire