lundi 9 décembre 2013

iPad 2 backlight issue - short with ground

Hey guys, customer brought in an ipad 2 that everything was working but the person that previously worked on it (water damaged) didn't plug in the wifi antenna propperly so wifi was very weak. I go in and replug it and then backlight doesn't work. I'm like great this piece of crap!! and I get mad. I resolder the backlight ways and everything is good. Backlight is working again. I'm just about to put it back together and then the backlight goes out. Now it's shorted with ground. When I connect the board to the battery there is a steady small spark and smoke coming out from the LCD connector. The little spark is just right behind the 2 pins for the backlight. Any ideas what I can do to resolve this issue? thanks





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f631/ipad-2-backlight-issue-short-ground-1749983/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire