samedi 14 décembre 2013

M4tel Ss880 Unlock blocked after

have read several posts regarding this phone has, some say it is supported, others not.



Account history to see if someone can help me.



1 - Connect with sigma ss880 m4tel to unlock, but after running the process, the cell will not release me rather lock the original operator, and now works with original chip.

2 - Some colleagues suggested me to rewrite the original IMEI, and then make unlock, but I did like is closed bands.

3 - I also suggested rewriting the backup file created by the box but it says phone not supported.

4 - I'm already running out of options not know if anyone can help me with an alternative solution.











What I want is to return it to its original condition at least





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f719/m4tel-ss880-unlock-blocked-after-1751987/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire