jeudi 26 décembre 2013

N9500 S4 Clone ; Microphone not working + Question

So i just recently replaced my screen while the new screen was on its way to my home the microphone stopped working i could start a call no problem but people could not hear me . Also tried the record voice app , dont work.



After replacing my screen everytime i start a call my screen turns black i can hear the women talking to me that i have no more money and i have to press the lock button to get out of it . Recoird voice also still doese not work.





Anyone have any tips what i could do about this ?

i have restored to factory.. did not workout.





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f457/n9500-s4-clone-microphone-not-working-question-1758103/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire