vendredi 13 décembre 2013

Nokia 2730c Calc failed 20 digit NCK?????

Hi order number 388472



I have submitted the correct IMEI, correct HASH number, and after waiting 2 days I get an email saying "
a:1:{s:3:"pw1";s:48:"CALC FAILED. 20-digit NCK code are NOT SUPPORTED";}":confused:



I have spoken with online chat
, they say computer never lies:confused:, I have 20 digit NCK:eek:, I must have inputted wrong Hash number:rolleyes:, or wrong IMEI:rolleyes:????Computer never lies..........ever???:(





1. I do not have a 20 digit NCK, I have 15 digit NCK confirmed by SL3by usb and NSS pro 0.54 ( I will try others if need be)



2. I have submitted the correct Hash number into the web page ( I have check this 6 times now and it is correct) again using Sl3byusb and NSS pro 0.54 (again I will try others if need be)



3. I have submitted the correct IMIE into web site (again check 6 times)



4. This is a cheap old Nokia 2730c phone locked to T-mobile UK.........do these have 20 digit NCK codes, I have never seen one with 20 digit code????





If I have submitted wrong info then please prove it and tell me where, as I cannot see where/if I am at fault here..........



If your server has a faulty GPU or cannot unlock this cheap phone then please refund me and I will try another unlock provider.









via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f742/nokia-2730c-calc-failed-20-digit-nck-1751521/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire