vendredi 13 décembre 2013

nokia 520 lumia sim invalid or missing

Hi folks, new here 1st post.

As the saying goes knowledge is power and this forum is a great medium for the enlightenment you educated and intilectual profesionals have to offer a great student like myself. So here i am at the begining of the path of enlightenment ready for revealence. Here is the relevant infomation and knowledge you people need to bring the most relevant answers to mind for your mediation of enlightenment. It began like this...Yesterday i recieved my brand new Nokia 520. Lumia from my catalogue. I opened d the box and setup the phone. Rand in my free tenpound vouchers and tinkerd on the internet until late last night. Eventually falling to sleep on the sofa. Woke up to find my phone on the sofa next to me with no power. Battery had lost charge. So i charge it. Later i turn on the phone. To find dare and time wrong and sim missing or invalid message. So no phone no network vodaphone .went and bought another sim ,no change, still not rekognising a sim. Don't know wat to do. Any ideas. Thanks in advance..also have done a factory reset. Done date n time ext. Still recieve wireless and internet. But no phone function or sim... Slid sim about its inserted correctly. Luke i say yesterday it was fine and i rang in my registration ect. But today wont accept the sim. Thanks' for any replies.





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f784/nokia-520-lumia-sim-invalid-missing-1751503/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire