dimanche 8 décembre 2013

P710 stucked at LG logo, does not boot up

while adding language to my P710 I think I flashed wrong file with KDZ, probably it was P705 file, now my P710 is stucked at LG logo and does not boot up. When I connect to Octopus box, it says;



Any solution to bring this P710 back to life again ?

Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you.



Welcome to Octoplus/Octopus Box LG Software version 1.3.9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Platform: LG Qualcomm

Selected port: COM52

Selected model: P705

Reading info...OK

Mode: Emergency

Model ID: BS/P705/7D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Platform: LG Qualcomm

Selected port: COM52

Selected model: P705

Reading info...OK

Mode: Emergency

Model ID: BS/P705/7D





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f799/p710-stucked-lg-logo-does-not-boot-up-1749534/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire