vendredi 13 décembre 2013

Please help! S6810P working EFS backup needed

I have got big problem. I did direct unlock with z3x (didnt have nspro with me) after that phone has "emergency calls only",,,,when i try search networks manually it comes up with error while searching for network, also is stuck in factory mode (yellow writing on homescreen) and EFS cant be mounted in recovery menu. Tryed flash the phone and also tryed imei repair with nspro. IMEI is ok. Please mr. ELCO or everyone else please share with me EFS backup from working phone done with nspro so i can restore efs and get phone to working order. Thanks in advance.



Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f286/please-help-s6810p-working-efs-backup-needed-1751518/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire