samedi 7 décembre 2013

Problem with 3GS New BR

Hi.



I got an iPhone 3GS to unlock. It has 6.1.3, new BR, so, I just purchased the code from one of my suppliers.



After I got the notice of it is unlocked, I pluged it on iTunes and make an update to apply the unlock. After finalize the update, I got error 21 and them iPhone just show Apple logo when I plug it, and after a while it goes off, them on again.



I tried to update in recovery (yes, I can put it on recovery) and DFU and no way.



Also try to use redsn0w functions, like just boot, recovery fix,jailbreak, etc. But always result an error. In some fuctions I got the redsn0w message "procees will be completed in the phone", and the phone just keep looping the Apple logo.



Iam desesperated. I was just to make a simple server unlock, and now phone is dead!



Some one can help me?



Rgds





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f852/problem-3gs-new-br-1749212/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire