mercredi 18 décembre 2013

Sharing amazing live chat software

Hi guys,

Today I want to share you an amazing free chat tool for your site!

My online selling website has just launched 4 months ago and by chance, I saw the competitor’s website installed live chat software.

And I thought, definitely, I had to install live chat software for my site too. But some of them were quite out of reach if I chose paid package. So, something free would be better for me at that time.

I searched a lot and chose Subiz live chat because:

- It’s free (the top priority for me). Happier, you can use it free forever.

- It’s more powerful than some software: can chat more visitors at the same time (5 visitors in maximum)

Also every week, I receive the chat statistic.

- It’s flexible. I can chat with visitors both on web browser and on IM chat client. But I prefer IM chat client because of its stability.

I also feel very simple to install Subiz for my site . I just followed three main steps:

- Register account on website Subiz , then active email to fulfill registration.

- Set up chat window on your website (by inserting code)



- Set up IM chat client (it’s kind of Yahoo Messenger or Skype) . And I chose Pidgin.




And now, how to chat? Very easy, I have to say that.

After installing, I tested quickly and I was so nervous to wait result. And it worked effectively.



Hope you guys like it like I do. After using Subiz for 2 months, I’d really happy to see my sales increase significantly and more confident to support visitors every time they drop by.





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f36/sharing-amazing-live-chat-software-1753718/

1 commentaire: