jeudi 31 juillet 2014

GSMSP Help Needed

I have bought a Z3X activation from your shop but there is no place to put the Box serial number and you have said that would contact me As Soon As Possible but until now no contact has been made to me, and activation is already been paid full.

So Activate my Z3X box with Samsung activation otherwise I will be obligated to make a Paypal Complain In order to activate her on another resseler.

My box serial number is 0002-5D5C and my paypal Order No # 7300798284



Here is also the description of paypal saying that has already made full payment



Description Unit price Qty Amount

GSMSP.COM - Order No # 7300798284

$67.93 USD 1 $67.93 USD



I have tryed talking to live support but is always down

Have tryed to talk to phoebe from GPG, sales-gsmsp, and even GSMSP-Yant all on Skype but none has answer to me.



I need the activation fast since customers are waiting for that.



I would also like to be informed how long will I have still to wait since I have requested the activation about 22 hours ago a not even a contact has been made still, no message, no email, no phone call, nothing!!!





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://ift.tt/1pue6Gq

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire