jeudi 30 octobre 2014

i have waited for more than a month gsmunlock4.me still no unlock, refund or reply,

since 23 september i ordered an 02 uk iphone 5 blocked unlock which was stated as 3-10 working days with order #31948 , so i waited and waited still no unlock. before then i was told the server was off so i waited for weeks till the server came on. after all this waiting.. anytime i ask this guy any question about why my unlock has not worked i just get blamed for being hard to work with. i have been patient with this guy for far too long. on the 26 of october this month he cancelled my order after when i asked why it's been a month and still no unlock, i have asked for a refund to my skrill account since that's how i pay for my unlocks and he is not replying to my refund messages. gsmunlock4me doesn't communicate well with me and just blames me for bothering him. all i need is my refund so i can pay my customers back i tell my customers their phones will be unlocked in 10 working days and it's been a month they have run out of patience and are breathing down my neck. admin please help me.





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f112/i-have-waited-more-than-month-gsmunlock4-me-still-no-unlock-refund-reply-1874484/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire