mercredi 25 décembre 2013

iPhone 4S not turning on

With my iPhone 4S connected I get no power at all. I previously had a broken screen and water damage issue repaired. After about a month my screen began giving me issues, I took my phone back to the shop and they couldn't get the phone to come back on. I think that my iPhone 4S has a logic board issue or bad battery connector. Also I purchased a 2nd phone with a bad ecn, I get power to display on this phone. Is it possible to swap parts with the 2nd logic board(where the display works) to the 1st logic board (with no display). The logic board from my 1st board is holding all my information. Or is it possible that my 1st logic board battery connector is bad not allowing me to turn on the device. Any help will be appreciated.





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f456/iphone-4s-not-turning-1757507/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire