mercredi 30 avril 2014

T999 unlock...plz help

HI



I'm newbie on SPT box...

but I have several box and unlock tool....like z3x, nspro, lgetool etc...



I tried to unlock T999 but I couldn't choose port...connected with usb...but I couldn't choose port for unlock...I did *#7284# USB setting to DM+Modem+ADB



my pc detect T999 with USB serial port but can't choose port number.



I tried to upload pic...but it doesn't let me..



Please help.



Thanks





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://ift.tt/1ftHbjN

2 commentaires:

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Instead of trying box and unlocking tool method better try alternative unlocking solutions.Yes it's online unlocking service.
    If you need cheapest unlocking visit Unlocking4U.com Here you can unlock your phone at low cost. Recently i unlocked my phone by the same way.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.

    RépondreSupprimer