vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Android Incorrect Code Limit

This is my first time trying the MFC Dongle. I've updated it with Samsung settings, 10s delay and 20 most used codes.



I've connected the MFC to the phone and it seems to be slowly working, but I'm getting a popup message on the phone occasionally saying that the wrong code has been entered and that there are 9, then 8, then 7 etc. attempts remaining until the data is wiped. I continued until 2 attempts remaining then powered the device off.



Is the MFC dongle programmed to stop and bypass the limit/wipe, or do I need to manually shut the phone down, wait however many hours for the limit to reset, and restart the dongle?



Is my delay set too short?



Advice is appreciated. Thank you.





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://ift.tt/1KePzNm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire