samedi 31 janvier 2015

what's the difference between G530h white or black

hi team

something makes me confused



what's the difference between G530h white or black?

today i successfully unlock 5 piece of G530h

all are white color casing





all are success

also done 2 no service issue



but now i try to unlock 1 G530h black color phone



in this phone

imei ok both as ur video

but still said no service

then i write tested nvm file which are tested on another phone those are fixed no service issue.

but problem are not solve

then i write my own backup nvm of the same phone

but no service not fix



so i wish to make a clear idea about black and white color



i know my team give me proper answer about my query

also with the process as i can fixed this phone no service issue





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://ift.tt/1yYuJzM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire