lundi 30 mars 2015

How can I view GPS data with timestamps ?

How can I view GPS data with timestamps ?





I bought a GPS data logger. I took it on a trip. I then downloaded the data from the device into the manufacturers software. I could see the route I took and all looked well.



EXCEPT I was unable to see ANY time along the route other then the start time.



I exported the data to several files of different formats. In a few of them I could easily see the start time and an incrementing time that then seemed to match the ending time of the trip.



I imported to Google Maps every single file format it would accept.



None of them showed the times along the route.





Is it possible for me to see the times at various points along the route I took ?



HOW would I do that ?





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://ift.tt/1CFFcSB

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire