dimanche 12 avril 2015

lumia 520 freezing only with a sim card

hello everybody,

I recently bought a second hand Nokia Lumia 520, the phone works fine without any problems, but when I put the SIM card of my operator its begin freezing.


The phone becomes inaccessible, the screen does not respond, only the Camera buttons, Volume and Power works, but they does not allow me to unlock or power off the phone.

So I have to either remove the battery or do a soft reset.

if I try another SIM card the same problem persists, unless the sim card that I put has no network coverage.

My phone last updated: Windows Phone 8.1 OS: 8.10.14219.341, and i performed a hard reset several times with no luck.

Thank you in advance.





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f148/lumia-520-freezing-only-sim-card-1937423/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire