jeudi 16 avril 2015

Micromax A110Q Network

Dear Team.



I have Micromax Canvas 2 Plus (A110Q) and phone is running fine. But it has some problems.

1. Wifi not working

2. Bluetooth not working

3. Camera not working



For the above reasons, I gave it to some technician in my location, he could not solve the problem, and after receiving it back, I found that the sims are working but no network. Means, I am able to read the SIM NAME (like Airtel, Idea) and able to read the contacts from BOTH sims. But No SIGNAL.



It shows the error ::

Emergency Calls only - AIRTEL

Emergency Calls only - IDEA



and some times ::

No Service - Airtel

No Service - IDEA



For this problems, is there any person to solve my issue ?



Thanks in advance



Murthy





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://ift.tt/1EOKtJ4

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire