vendredi 10 avril 2015

Need Flash File Firmware for Y300.... Pls Help me...

Hi Guys,



My phone Y300 is at non functional state for about a 6 months, and i really cant find the solution to fix the blue, green, red screen. They say i need to download a flashfile firmware to fix the problem, then eventually led me to this solution. i badly need this file...



"HUAWEI_Y300_firmware(Y300-0100,Android_4.1,Emotion_UI,V100R001C99B163,Philip pine-SUN_,05011MBE).zip"



I found this info at asianfile, but i dont have the access to it.. I really really wanted to make this phone alive. This is the only phone that reminds me of my best friend.... :(





please help me out...



Thanks in Advance..



And sorry for my english....





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://ift.tt/1FIAx2g

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire