jeudi 22 mai 2014

tmobile note 3 on metro pcs only showing E⬆⬇ (imei changed)

Hi everyone I'm not sure if this is the right place to post t his but I have a issue and I'm seeking help I have a tmobile branded note 3 that I'm using on metro pcs I purchased it a few weeks ago and the seller failed to mention that he didn't pay the phone off so last week it was blocked by tmobile so a few days ago I took it to a store to get it fixed and it seems they changed the imei in the phone so it's back working but I'm no longer getting 4g or 3g it only shows E it's to slow to even download from the market so I'm wondering if it's something I can do from home to fix this problem or if it's best to take it back to the store I'm fairly tech savy so all suggestions are welcomed.





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://ift.tt/1n2YR6K

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire