vendredi 27 février 2015

Order failed -3C771C

I have been trying to contact you on whatsapp/skype/your ticket system/mails however there has no reply from your end. My Order for Clean iCloud Unlocked was cancelled post the Rates were revised.



Also on running a report from your Site - Showed me it has been reported - When I ran the same report from a different server it never showed the same - Also I have the device physically so I can see - If it's been reported or no. This is not the first device which I processed however "Yes" the first through your server.



Can you please elaborate here & explain me how such incident can take place ?????



This is absolute misleading CX !! See the attached screenshot for more details. Also if you want to request for a video - Anyone on this thread - Please post your email would be sending Video Across as well of the present state of the Phone. :eek::eek:



Since my post count is 0 as I never faced any issue with any of the Servers - PM me for images.





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://ift.tt/1DytRmj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire