samedi 28 mars 2015

GTI9500 bootlooping any ROM other than South Africa 4.2.2 , invalid baseband

Hi friends, well basically the problem is I got a friends y GT-I9500 and it bootloops over and over with any ROM other than South Africa Rom 4.2.2 and has invalid baseband. It's a cell from a friend of mine I never new which rom was installed on this phone and as soon as I got it I installed the official stock rom from my country which was KIT KAT rom 4.4.2 tried unbranded ARO version first through ODIN, everything went fine, but it got stuck on bootloop.

These were the things I tried.



- stock recovery (I9500UBUGNG1_I9500UUBGNG1_ARO) --> wiping factory data/reset , ---> wiped cache = Same thing bootlooping



Installed another Stock rom KIT KAT from corresponding Carrier (I9500UBUFNC1_I9500TFGFNC1_UFN) , did :

- stock recovery --> wiping factory data/reset , ---> wiped cache = Same thing bootlooping



Downloaded previous builds of stock rom going back to 4.2.2 , installed stock version of 4.2.2 ARO unbranded (I9500UBUBMG1_I9500TFGBMG1_UFN)

- stock recovery --> wiping factory data/reset , ---> wiped cache = Same thing bootlooping



I also tried installed some custom roms , having flashed Philz recovery and installed from there onwards, no luck as well.



So I came across some threads which said the only possible way of downgrading if I had installed 4.4.2 kit kat , was using a South African ROM 4.2.2. So I tried it and to my surprise the phone booted fine without any problems. Honestly I don't remember if I did flash it with the PIT file and re-partition. But I did work . The only problem once inside the OS itself it showed invalid baseband. I suppose this was due to the EFS partition being changed intially by KIT KAT.

So I'm hoping someone might help me out as to know what else to try, because honestly I'm out of all ideas.

Thanks !





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://ift.tt/1BFLAoW

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire