lundi 9 mars 2015

Sony Xperia Z2

Hi there, I have a sony Z2 and the screen was damaged, the phone was left on the side still on as I couldnt rreplace straighht away, i was still hearing notifications, it was left like this for about a week, I replaced screen and then this is the situation i am having now -

1-when on charge - constant red light. hold on and vol up = vibrates

2-when unplugged from charger - no light, press power button red led flashes 3 times then stops, hold power and vol up = vibrates and flashes.

If i disconnect battery and have plugged in i get a large empty bettery symbol with lightening bolt above it on the screen so I know screen is working.

when i plug into the pc my computer chimes when plugged in but computer cannot find it, if i use pc companion it cant find it even by holding vol down whilst connecting it doesnt find it.

I really thought this would be a battery issue as the phone was working fine even after screen cracked, My understanding is where i went wrong was leaving it to discharge. I have read so many things about hold this button and hold that button but It seems with all the fixes online that its more a case of pot luck. I have some importatant information on this phone so I would ideally like to do what i can to restore it if thats a possibility.

Has anybody else had similar issues? is my understanding right that this is most probably because i left it to drain down? Is there any light at the end of the tunnel for this Z2 ???

any help would really very much be appreciated and compensated if I am able to sort it so please if there is any body who may be able to help then please reply or contacvt via my email..

thank you in advance





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://ift.tt/1MmdKdV

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire