jeudi 9 avril 2015

Note2 display screen Problem

Hello,

I hope that I can solve my problem here ,

Today , I tried to disassemble my mobile N7100 in order to fix my weak wifi signal .

I found a way to strengthen the signal through attaching a simple wire to the wifi pin , I cleaned the board using a toothbrush

after reassembling the device , I noticed that the screen was very faint , very white and I noticed some horizontal lines when starting up the device ;

although the screen touch still worked perfectly , but the display is so white or bright .



I have reassembled the device many times without any success , what should I do ?





Please find attached the photos of my device , Please notice the grey color on the display which should be black



Thanks in advance for your help





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://ift.tt/1yZl8Wj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire