jeudi 27 février 2014

Confused, please just take a glance at this

Ok so I have an lg g2 (D801 canadian version) and basically I am just looking for a solution...



Can't post links so please replace the " dot " and " slash " by "." and "/"... sorry.;)



See this thread and procedure followed: forum dot xda-developers dot com slash showthread dot php?t=2663249



And also this thread contains what seems to be the exact problem I am having: forum dot gsmhosting dot com slash vbb slash f799 slash d802-restart-imei-null-solution-here-1763754 slash #post10009304



Seeing that BesTCooL seems to have used something called "octoplus" and that he did manage to fix the phone is why I am posting this here...



Can anyone give a recommendation on what to do at this point?



I am going absolutely insane trying to fix this phone it is making mentally ill.:mad::eek::(



Much love, I appreciate any info.





via Welcome to gsm-tips http://ift.tt/OIfS9r

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire